- 3 (8 oz.) boneless, skinless chicken breasts*
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil (or use olive oil sprayer)
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- Remove chicken breasts from refrigerator.
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- Coat chicken on all sides with olive oil.
- Sprinkle on all sides with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Put chicken in air fryer basket, rounder-side-down. Cook 10 minutes.
- Flip chicken and cook until 165°F. on an instant read thermometer, 5-8 more minutes.
- Remove from basket and let rest at least 2 minutes before serving.
If using chicken breasts that are on the bone (with or without skin) oil and season them as instructed. Then put the chicken breasts into the air fryer skin-side down (or rounded-side-down) and cook for 15 minutes. Flip them over and cook until they reach 165°F. on an instant read thermometer, about 12-15 minutes more.