- 2 (6-inch) tortillas
- 1/3 cup cooked chicken
- 1/8 tsp. chili powder
- 1/8 tsp. cumin
- 1/3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 Tbsp. chopped green onions
- 5 fresh spinach leaves
- Cooking oil spray (or us an olive oil sprayer)
- In a small bowl combine chicken with chili powder and cumin.
- Spray the bottom of one tortilla and place in the bottom of the air fryer basket.
- Add cheddar cheese, chicken, chopped green onions, spinach leaves and mozzarella cheese.
- Top with another tortilla and spray with cooking oil.
- Place crisper on top of tortilla to close tightly. This will prevent tortilla from moving during cooking.
- Set temperature to 370°F and cook for 10 minutes.