- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. honey
- Cut the Brussels sprouts in half through the root end.
- Add the sprouts to a mixing bowl. Drizzle with oil and vinegar then season generously with salt and pepper. Stir the sprouts well to ensure they’re all coated with oil and vinegar. Let rest 5 minutes.
- Heat your air fryer to 360°F. Lift the Brussels sprouts out of the bowl and into the basket of your air fryer. Cook for 8 minutes. Shake the basket vigorously to move the sprouts around in the basket. Fry another 7-12 minutes, or until the sprouts are tender and beginning to crisp at the edges.
- Drizzle the Brussels sprouts with honey.
- Fry at 400°F for 2-4 minutes, until crisp and deeply browned.