- 2 Tbsp. ketchup, divided
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 Tbsp. yellow mustard
- In a large bowl mix together 1 tablespoon of the ketchup, the Worcestershire sauce, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and egg.
- Mix in the onion and then the breadcrumbs. Once well combined, add in the ground beef.
- Use your hands to evenly combine the meat with the egg mixture, being careful not to overmix since overmixing will make it tough.
- Form meat into a 2 inches high 4×6 inch, loaf. Turn the air fryer to 370F and place the loaf into the air fryer.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 370F.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl combine the remaining 1 tablespoon of ketchup and the mustard.
- Remove meatloaf from oven and spread with mustard mixture.
- Return meatloaf to air fryer and continue to bake at 370°F until an instant read thermometer inserted into the loaf reads 160F, about 8-10 more minutes.
- Once meatloaf has reached 160F, remove air fryer basket from air fryer and let the loaf rest in the basket for 5-10 minutes.
- Transfer the meatloaf to a cutting board and slice it into 3/4″ to 1″ slices.
Love this recipe? I’d appreciate it if you could scroll down and add a *5 star rating* to help others know they’ll love it as well!