- 1 boneless chicken breast
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 slice cheddar cheese
- 1 slice ham
- 2 slices tomato
- 2 toothpicks or metal skewer
- Cooking spray (or use an oil sprayer like this)
- Cut chicken breast horizontally with a sharp knife to make a pocket, making sure not to cut through the whole way.
- In a small bowl combine salt, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning. Season chicken all over, inside and out, evenly.
- Stuff the chicken breast with cheddar cheese, ham, and tomato slices.
- Use toothpicks or skewer to close the pocket.
- Spray the chicken breast on both sides with cooking spray.
- Place the chicken breast in the air fryer basket (on top of the crisper plate if your air fryer has one).
- Set air fryer temperature for 350°F and timer for 20 minutes.
- When finished, check if the meat is cooked thoroughly with an instant read thermometer. It should read 165°F . Cook for another 3 – 5 minutes more if necessary.