- 1 lb. button mushrooms
- 1 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 Tbsp. plain breadcrumbs
- ⅓ cup Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup cream cheese
- ½ Tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
- 1 tsp. freshly chopped dill
- ⅛ tsp. onion powder
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- ¼ cup panko breadcrumbs
- ¼ cup shredded cheese (mozzarella, Cheddar, etc.)
- Cooking spray oil
- Remove stems from mushrooms. Shred stems using grater or chop finely.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan. Add stems and cook for 2 minutes. Add garlic and plain bread crumbs and cook for a few seconds.
- In a medium bowl mix cooked stems, Parmesan cheese, cream cheese, parsley, dill, onion powder, and salt.
- Using a small spoon stuff each mushroom with the stuffing. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix panko breadcrumbs with shredded cheese. Top each mushroom with the topping, and then press the topping down a bit so it sticks to the filling and is less likely to fly around your air fryer. Spray with cooking spray.
- Place mushrooms into the air fryer on the rack, set the timer for 10 minutes and temperature for 360°F.