- 1 lb. button mushrooms
- 1 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 Tbsp. plain breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 1/2 Tbsp. freshly chopped parsley
- 1 tsp. freshly chopped dill
- 1/8 tsp. onion powder
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese (mozzarella, cheddar etc.)
- Cooking spray oil
- Remove stems from mushrooms. Shred stems using grater.
- Melt the butter in a frying pan. Add stems and cook for 2 minutes. Add garlic and plain bread crumbs and cook for a few seconds.
- In a medium bowl mix cooked stems, Parmesan cheese, cream cheese, parsley, dill, onion powder, and salt.
- Using a small spoon stuff each mushroom with the stuffing. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix panko breadcrumbs with shredded cheese. Top each mushroom with the topping. Spray with cooking oil.
- Place mushrooms into the air fryer on the rack, set the timer for 10 minutes and temperature for 360°F.