- 3 to 4 lb. whole chicken*
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- Preheat air fryer to 360°F.
- Take chicken out of the refrigerator. Remove giblets and discard or save for other use.
- In small bowl combine olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Rub all over chicken, inside and out.
- Put chicken in air fryer basket breast-side-down. Cook 30 minutes.
- Flip chicken. Cook another 12-22 minutes, until internal temperature on an instant read thermometer reads 165°F in the chicken thigh, being careful not to touch bone.