- 1 medium-sized zucchini
- ⅓ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 small eggs
- 1 and ¼ cups panko breadcrumbs
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- ⅛ tsp. salt
- Cooking oil spray
- Slice the zucchini.
- In a medium bowl, add the flour.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs.
- In a separate bowl mix panko breadcrumbs with garlic powder, onion powder, and salt.
- Dip each slice of zucchini into flour first, then in beaten egg and breadcrumbs.
- Put slices of zucchini in the basket of air fryer on the rack in a single layer. Spray with cooking oil.
- Set the air fryer to 350°F and cook for 10 minutes until brown and crispy. Don’t stack zucchini chips on each other.