- 12 oz. dry egg noodles
- 2 Tbsp. cooking oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. sweet paprika
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. black pepper
- 1 (10 oz.) can condensed cream of mushroom soup (or homemade)
- 1 cup milk
- 2 Tbsp. sour cream
- Cook egg noodles according to the package instructions. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan heat oil. Add onion and saute for 5-8 minutes on medium heat, mixing often.
- Add ground beef, cook stirring occasionally, until browned and cooked through, about 8-10 minutes.
- Stir in garlic powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper. Then add condensed cream of mushroom soup and milk. Heat through and then reduce heat to low and cook for about 5-7 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Stir in sour cream.
- Stir in cooked egg noodles or serve it over the noodles.