- 1 batch of Homemade Shake and Bake
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp. olive or vegetable oil
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Prepare the homemade shake and bake according to the directions in this post.
- Add the chicken to a plastic bag. Pound the chicken out so it is an even thickness.
- Add the oil to the bag. Coat the chicken with the oil thoroughly.
- Add the shake and bake and shake well, until all the chicken is covered.
- Lay the chicken on a shallow, greased baking sheet and bake for about 35 minutes, or until the breading is browned and the chicken has reached 165°F internally.