- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 clove garlic, minced*
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh chives
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh dill
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 Tbsp. white vinegar or lemon juice
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- ⅛ tsp. paprika (optional)
- ⅛ tsp. ground mustard (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
Love this recipe? I’d appreciate it if you could scroll down and add a *5 star rating* to help others know they’ll love it as well!
*I quite often like to use 2 cloves of garlic here, but that makes for a very garlicky dressing. I’ve therefore only listed 1 in the ingredient list. You can always start with 1, and then taste the dressing. It’s easy enough to stir in another. Just be aware that if the dressing will be sitting in the fridge for more than a few hours, the garlic flavor might become more intense.