- ¾ cup Greek yogurt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 anchovy, chopped (or 1/2 tsp. anchovy paste)
- ½ tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- ¼ tsp. dry mustard powder
- ¼ tsp. lemon juice
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- Pulse Greek yogurt, minced garlic, salt, anchovy, Worcestershire sauce, black pepper and mustard powder in a blender or food processor.
- Add oil and pulse 10-15 times to mix it very well.
Love this recipe? I’d appreciate it if you could scroll down and add a *5 star rating* to help others know they’ll love it as well!