- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 oz. packet of ranch seasoning (or 2 Tbsp. homemade), divided
- 1 and 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 425°F and prepare a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Unroll the boneless, skinless chicken thighs and sprinkle the inside of each one with ½ teaspoon of the ranch seasoning. Then roll them back up and place them on the prepared baking sheet.
- To the remaining ranch seasoning, add the olive oil and garlic powder. Stir well. Brush over tops of the chicken thighs.
- Bake until 165°F on an instant-read thermometer or until no longer pink inside, 20-25 minutes.
- Put under the broiler until lightly browned on top, about 3-5 minutes.
- Check chicken to verify that it’s reached an internal temperature of 165°F using an instant read thermometer.
Love this recipe? I’d appreciate it if you could scroll down and add a *5 star rating* to help others know they’ll love it as well!