- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 oz. packet of ranch seasoning
- 1 and ½ Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 425°F and prepare a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Set aside at least 1 tablespoon of the ranch seasoning. This should give you ½ teaspoon per chicken thigh.
- Unroll the boneless, skinless chicken thighs and sprinkle the inside of each with ½ teaspoon of the ranch seasoning from the mixture you set aside and roll back up. Place on the foil lined baking pan.
- Mix the rest of ranch seasoning with olive oil and garlic powder. Brush over top of chicken thighs.
- Bake until cooked through, 20-25 minutes.
- Put under the broiler to brown, about 5 minutes.
- Check chicken to verify that it’s reached an internal temperature of 165°F using an instant read thermometer.