- 16 oz. Velveeta cheese (4 mini blocks)
- 1 (15 oz.) can no-bean chili
- 1 (10 oz.) can mild diced tomatoes & green chiles (like Rotel), drained
- 8 oz. 2% milk
- 1 tsp. chipotle chili pepper seasoning
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- ½ tsp. cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp. salt
- If using a large block of Velveeta cheese, cut into 2-inch cubes first to speed up the melting process. Add all ingredients to a slow cooker, cover and set on low to cook for 2 hours.
- Stir to combine ingredients and continue to cook, covered, for one more hour.
- Keep the slow cooker on warm for serving. Serve queso with tortilla chips.