Asparagus is good on its own but the saying really is true – bacon makes everything better. It’s the perfect way to dress up air fryer asparagus for a weeknight meal or party appetizer.
The best way to trim asparagus
- 24 stalks asparagus, trimmed
- 8 slices medium-thick bacon
- Divide the asparagus into 8 bundles with 3 stalks each.
- Wrap one slice of bacon around each bundle, wrapping as evenly as possible so the bacon doesn’t overlap too much.
- Arrange the asparagus bundles in a single layer in the basket of your air fryer, putting the loose end of the bacon facing down to help keep it from unraveling. Work in batches if necessary.
- Fry at 390°F for 10 minutes.
- Use tongs to carefully remove the bacon-wrapped asparagus from the air fryer and place it on a plate lined with a paper towel. As with pan-fried bacon, it will continue to crisp as it cools.