Roasting broccoli in the air fryer is one of the best ways to cook this hearty vegetable. The crispy florets are addictive and full of flavor. Add some parmesan and garlic and it’s all set.
How to Cook Broccoli in an Air Fryer
Tips to Cook Broccoli in an Air Fryer
- Cut the broccoli florets into small pieces so each cooks evenly throughout. You can totally buy pre-cut broccoli florets, but you may need to cut them down a bit.
- With your first batch, check the broccoli around 8 minutes. Every air fryer will cook a little bit different so it may take a little less or a little more time to cook to your desired doneness.
- Don’t overcrowd the air fryer and cook in batches.
3 broccoli crowns, cut into florets (about 3 cups)
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 Tbsp. olive oil
1/2 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. pepper
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, mix together panko, shredded parmesan cheese, minced garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Add in broccoli florets and mix until thoroughly coated.
- Layer broccoli in a single layer on the bottom of the basket, being sure not to overcrowd.
- Cook 8-10 minutes until medium-tender in the middle. Cook any remaining broccoli.
- Top with additional parmesan if desired and serve warm.